Receiving Your Financial Aid
How It Works
Financial Aid Awards are disbursed to your student account by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Once your financial aid has been disbursed it will automatically pay your account balance.
- For questions about applying for financial aid, your aid award, eligibility, or awards not appearing on your student account, please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
The Bursar's Office will deliver funds to the student after disbursement.
- If your aid was greater than your account balance, the residual funds will be delivered to you by the Bursar's Office.
- Before the Bursar's Office will deliver your financial aid, you must meet all of the eligibility criteria for the award(s). Contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid with questions regarding eligibility.
Signing Up for ACH Delivery
Go to UAccess Web Refund and enter your bank account information.
- From the main page in Student Center, select "Account Inquiry" under the "Finances" banner
- Select the "Web Refund Enrollment" tab
- Complete the bank information to receive refunds by ACH
Students who have not elected ACH will receive a check sent to their mailing address.
Other Disbursement Information